What is the ROM with the best battery life.

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
Im running fission 2.2.1 now after i found it on their website but when i instLled the dx_kb. Zip which i had no idea what it dies it completely erased the default android kb and it was a pain to get another kb on!!! Can someone tell me how to get the defaukt kb back???????

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Trong

Reaction score
Im running fission 2.2.1 now after i found it on their website but when i instLled the dx_kb. Zip which i had no idea what it dies it completely erased the default android kb and it was a pain to get another kb on!!! Can someone tell me how to get the defaukt kb back???????

Smooth move ex lax, installing something without having a clue about it? There's another .zip for the stock Android keyboard btw on the Fission folder on your SD card.

And don't hijack threads.

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
I disnt hijack a thread i started it but anyway thanks for the answer. What do i do with the vanilla framework and vanilla framework 10 percent. What are those for???

Trong

Reaction score
I think you forgot to rename/delete your Fission folder when you upgraded to 2.2.1. The framework zips are for 2.1. They make it so that the battery indicator in the notification bar decreases by 10% increments instead of Android's default.

Trong

Reaction score
Also, my mistake, didn't realize you started the thread puahaha.

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
Ok so should i delete the fission folder on my sd card and reflash????

Trong

Reaction score
Nah, don't worry about it. The framework .zip's are probably the only ones that can do any "damage" to your phone. And my guess is that when you installed 2.2.1, any files with the same name were overwritten. You should be fine installing any of the other addons.

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
So what does the dx_kb. Zip file do that is in the fission folder.

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
I keep trying to install it and it doesnt show up in input methods. It puts the Latinime.apk in system/apps

SkeetSkeet

Reaction score
You should try juice defender, I noticed it help out my battery a lot. Like x1.75

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
i have only tried rubix roms and to me there the best battery saving roms of course like many other people have said the way you setup your phone @ the end will determin how long your battery lasts.