What is the ROM with the best battery life.

Rami98

Reaction score
I have a Droid x running fission 2.1. Two questions I have. The fission ROM using has worse battery life with the same settings I had on the stock ROM. Which ROM are u guys using that has the best battery life. Also where can I find fission 2.2.1 because I've looked all over the internet and I can't seem to find it. If anyone would care could they send it to me at [email protected] that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
Answers are always appreciated! :)

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
Thank you. I know its not instant messaging. Anyone else have thoughts.

v4npro

Reaction score
I have good battery life with RuBiX 1.8.9. First day didn't seem so, but after that 30 hours with 40% life.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
lol this thread started off nicely :biggrin:

id would also agree...rubix focused 1.8.9 is great on battery life...AND DON'T USE A TASK KILLER! they actually drain your battery..

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
Thank you all for your responses. It seems like rubix is the best ROM but I have fission installed. Do I need to go back to stock with the sbf or just flash it straight away through clockwork mod after wiping everything??? And what version do I use I am on fission 2.1 and I never used any leaked builds except for the leaked froyo before the ota but I went back to 2.1 and downloaded ota anyway??????

droidxchat

Reaction score
I know this isn't what you asked (you asked about which rom is best for battery), but you would also benefit from looking through a few "how to get the most out of your battery" threads. A lot of the tips are very useful. You can find a lot of threads like that just by using the search feature.

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer. I don't use a task killer except for system controls which I only use when an app is unresponsive. I use the battery settings from blur, I also underclock it when the screen is off and I have it at 1.2 ghz ultra low voltage with jrummys overclocking app. Anything else I'm missing????

cpjr

Reaction score
ROMs have alot to do with battery life, but so does how you set your phone up...alot....so read up on everything as it all plays a part.

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
I can't find threads about saving battery life only about people complaining about it! Could somebody link me a thread.

OP
R

Rami98

Reaction score
So I found fission 2.2.1 but haven't installed it. Right now I'm on Rubix 1.8.9 but battery life still sucks.

Desicrator

Reaction score
So I found fission 2.2.1 but haven't installed it. Right now I'm on Rubix 1.8.9 but battery life still sucks.

Been running 2.2.1 great battery life lasting all day after EXTENSIVE use( YouTube, web)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Results will vary from phone to phone.

DroidForums junkie!