Opinion of Droid X roms

HelpeRX

Reaction score
I have tried every droidx rom out there and to be honest all the roms are great none is inferior to another just personal preference. Nonetheless, out of all the roms I have found that Fission is the only rom that does not kill my battery life and will keep it to about 8-10 hours. What rom gives you guys the best battery life status?

eriscrazy

Reaction score
I am using liberty 1.5 and I have gotten 18 + hours out of casual use. I was using liberty 1.0 and I got about 10 with it. But I have Never used another rom. Liberty all the way!!!
aefca859-ca40-9c59.jpg

Sent from my Liberated Droid X!

ctslaton

Reaction score
Couple of days out of both liberty and apex.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

IcyStorm

Reaction score
Not going to lie, but I'm going to say that I'm extremely jealous of that battery life. I also have Liberty 1.5 but I currently go for about 6 hours with moderate use.

I am using liberty 1.5 and I have gotten 18 + hours out of casual use. I was using liberty 1.0 and I got about 10 with it. But I have Never used another rom. Liberty all the way!!!
aefca859-ca40-9c59.jpg

jellybean420

Reaction score
I have tried every droidx rom out there and to be honest all the roms are great none is inferior to another just personal preference. Nonetheless, out of all the roms I have found that Fission is the only rom that does not kill my battery life and will keep it to about 8-10 hours. What rom gives you guys the best battery life status?

I use stock rooted 2.3.340 with juice defender, memory booster and advanced task killer. With basic texting and calls I can sometimes keep it alive for 2 days. (I like the blur oddly enough)

Psyman

Reaction score
I've been using darkslide blur for a while now and avg 24+ hesitate with moderate usage..calling..txting.. net usage and gps nav...with wireless and bluetooth enabled. Haven't had a need or want to try another..its very stable and heavily themed.

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
You are right, most of these roms are great and it really is just personal preference. I have been getting even better battery life on Liberty 1.5 than on 1.0. On the next release team liberty is even working on a battery tweak to help with that even more! IMHO you really can't go wrong with Liberty.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

eriscrazy

Reaction score
I really need to branch out and try other Rom's. Liberty 1.0 was my first flashed rom and I loved it. Ill probably try apex and darkslide just to see if I like it. But as I sit right now liberty rom all the way.

jeff0r3

Reaction score
You are right, most of these roms are great and it really is just personal preference. I have been getting even better battery life on Liberty 1.5 than on 1.0. On the next release team liberty is even working on a battery tweak to help with that even more! IMHO you really can't go wrong with Liberty.

I agree totally... +1

JWellington

Reaction score
I would stay with Liberty , but I cannot stand for the lack of HDMI support. I actually like blur myself. I don't really care for battery life too much. It seems like a bragging rights thing really; I just carry around 3 fully charged batteries and the problem is no more...they sell for ~$14 on Amazon

jchildress

Reaction score
I would stay with Liberty , but I cannot stand for the lack of HDMI support. I actually like blur myself. I don't really care for battery life too much. It seems like a bragging rights thing really; I just carry around 3 fully charged batteries and the problem is no more...they sell for ~$14 on Amazon

So how do you charge these short of swapping them out in your phone? They need to make a stand alone battery charger....

Droid X, Liberty 1.5

pyroelite

Reaction score

I heavily doubt the validity of most of your statements & you don't have to sugar coat it. Cuz you can tell after using just 2 or 3 roms the ways in which roms are inferior to each other, some more pronounced than others. & that's why there are updates, cuz one build was inferior to the last...

Rubix blurry 1.8 or
Liberty 1.5

from my DX

eriscrazy

Reaction score
I just went back to liberty after this whole week without it. I tried darkslide and apex and rubix and ill tell you what you can't beat the battery life and all the customization. Liberty for me!

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
They do make external battery chargers very cheap. Check on amazon. Seen some around 5 dollars with shipping.