Best overall rom after trying them all...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its probably the same since there are so few changes between them.

I have tried pretty much all the Gingerbread ROMs except Drew Garen (for reasons y'all probably know). My favorite is CM7 and Liquid. A close second is Apex for its stability, speed and the fact that I never had one issue with it.

LGX v2.4
are you running liquid 2.4 on your x i noticed it in your post, or is that for the d2

I am running it on my X.

LGX v2.4

snoop5

Reaction score
Its probably the same since there are so few changes between them.

I have tried pretty much all the Gingerbread ROMs except Drew Garen (for reasons y'all probably know). My favorite is CM7 and Liquid. A close second is Apex for its stability, speed and the fact that I never had one issue with it.

LGX v2.4
are you running liquid 2.4 on your x i noticed it in your post, or is that for the d2

I am running it on my X.

LGX v2.4
is there anything i would need to do different to try it on my x, i know you have a lot more knowledge than me

OP
Rezael

Rezael

Reaction score
I had problems with apex. I got fcs and other issues like cpu and mounting problems. Ssx is good but ****ty battery life. I haven't tried liquid yet. Im going to flash it soon. But really glad to be back on liberty.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

I am running it on my X.

LGX v2.4
is there anything i would need to do different to try it on my x, i know you have a lot more knowledge than me

Haha, I doubt that, but thanks man.

Its a pretty simple install. You must be on Froyo to install it, since it uses the Froyo kernel like CM7.

Anyway, make sure you're on Froyo, download the file, wipe data, cache and dalvik cache, then install the Liquid file. After that reboot and you are good to go.

LGX v2.4

musclemilk

Reaction score
Liberty by far the best.

How low do you guys undeclock when screen is off?
350/350?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Liberty by far the best.

How low do you guys undeclock when screen is off?
350/350?

You can do 300 Max if you want to. Only thing is it will slow down your downloads unless you keep the screen on.

LGX v2.4

snoop5

Reaction score
I am running it on my X.

LGX v2.4

Its a pretty simple install. You must be on Froyo to install it, since it uses the Froyo kernel like CM7.

Anyway, make sure you're on Froyo, download the file, wipe data, cache and dalvik cache, then install the Liquid file. After that reboot and you are good to go.

LGX v2.4

thanks, do i still wipe and all if im on liquid x 2.3

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

LGX v2.4

You should be able to just wipe the cache and dalvik cache, then install it right over 2.3.

LGX v2.4

snoop5

Reaction score

LGX v2.4

You should be able to just wipe the cache and dalvik cache, then install it right over 2.3.

LGX v2.4
should i do the one for the d1 or the d2 then ill leave you alone.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Flash this one, its for the X. I never recommend flashing a ROM for a different phone, even if its for say the Droid 2 and you are flashing it on your X.

Anyway, here is the X LGX:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161522 Liquid Gingerbread v2.4 Release

LGX v2.4

snoop5

Reaction score
Flash this one, its for the X. I never recommend flashing a ROM for a different phone, even if its for say the Droid 2 and you are flashing it on your X.

Anyway, here is the X LGX:

Liquid Gingerbread v2.4 Release - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

LGX v2.4

thanks......i dozed off for a few but im back thanks alot

TSON

Reaction score
I love Liberty but as far as functionality is concerned, MIUI hands down. Liberty v0.9 had better battery life, but I need my gingerbread & easy theming