What is the most stable gingerbread rom?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you flash Apex make sure you read the notes...Fab has done some de-blurring, so you need to understand how that affect using the ROM and in particular some requirements if you do a data wipe...it's all well documented in his notes.

Pandemic187

Reaction score
ZombieStomped has been rebooting left and right for me. Seems to happen mostly when I have some kind of media app open (YouTube, Pandora etc.) but regardless, I use those apps a lot. Giving Apex 2.0.0 a try now.

UPDATE: Been using Pandora on Apex for about a half hour now and no reboots. Normally I couldn't use it for 10 minutes on ZombieStomped without a reboot (no exaggeration there).

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
ZombieStomped has been rebooting left and right for me. Seems to happen mostly when I have some kind of media app open (YouTube, Pandora etc.) but regardless, I use those apps a lot. Giving Apex 2.0.0 a try now.

UPDATE: Been using Pandora on Apex for about a half hour now and no reboots. Normally I couldn't use it for 10 minutes on ZombieStomped without a reboot (no exaggeration there).

Unfortunately, it sounds like there was something weird going on for you for some reason. I've used YouTube and Pandora extensively on Zombie w/out any issues or reboots...also haven't seen any posts in the Zombie thread reporting issues w/those apps. Glad Apex is working OK for you.

Thisguy89

Reaction score

Unfortunately, it sounds like there was something weird going on for you for some reason. I've used YouTube and Pandora extensively on Zombie w/out any issues or reboots...also haven't seen any posts in the Zombie thread reporting issues w/those apps. Glad Apex is working OK for you.

Same here. I use those apps all the time, and I've never had a reboot with ZS.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

Taegost

Reaction score

I've been running ZS for about 2 weeks now and use Pandora all day at work and whenever I drive, did you wipe your dalvik cache when you installed it in addition to your regular cache?

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

Tabzilla

Reaction score
I've been using the leaked ROM from droid life for a few days with no issues other than having to reload swype.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

louy99

Reaction score
are there still issues with keyboard back lighting not working still? I use to have it and reverted back to froyo because of that.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

brianjcohen

Reaction score
I've gotten random reboots the entire time I've had my D2. Rooted or unrooted, stock or not. Honestly I think there's something wrong with the phone.

Thisguy89

Reaction score
I've gotten random reboots the entire time I've had my D2. Rooted or unrooted, stock or not. Honestly I think there's something wrong with the phone.

I got random reboots on a daily basis with Froyo ROMs, but I have yet to have one while running the stock GB leak or ZombieStomped.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
The leaked GB/moto ROM (I'm running the ZS 1.71 version) is the first Android version that I really have trouble finding serious faults with in terms of overall features, stability, and performance. Very happy with it.

sunny757

Reaction score
zs question

After putting zs on your phone were you still able to tether ?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
After putting zs on your phone were you still able to tether ?

I don't usually tether, no need, but just tried it and it and was unable to connect (or even see the network) w/Wifi Tether, and with Barnacle was able to connect but got no internet access...