What is the most stable gingerbread rom?

ksalce

Reaction score
Right now im using zombiestomped and everything was running well with it at first but over the past week and a half my phone has been randomly rebooting at least 10 times a day for no reason.......if anyone has any ideas on what could be causing this please help me out because I really enjoy this rom and would love to keep it on my phone. Also, could someone please give me an idea on what's their opinion is for the most stable gingerbread rom out right now. Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Thisguy89

Reaction score
ZombieStomped has been flawless for me. The only time I'd experienced random reboots was when I had Bump installed.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

OP
K

ksalce

Reaction score
ZombieStomped has been flawless for me. The only time I'd experienced random reboots was when I had Bump installed.

For me it mostly happens after I send a text or close the keyboard.......it also reboots in my pocket alot and I think Im getting a message notification when in reality its just my phone starting up again with the "DROOOOIIIID" sound lol it gets very annoying

havens1515

Reaction score

I've found the same thing. It is very stable without Bump. Not sure why Bump makes it restart, but it was listed as a known issue. Just updated from 1.2 to 1.65, and it has been fine so far.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Random reboots seem to be a common custom ROM issue. I am running the leaked rooted odexed GB and haven't had a reboot since I installed it. So that would be my answer to the "most stable GB ROM".

I have never had my phone this fast and this stable since rooting.

cobjones

Reaction score
I used to get random reboots running stock... I think it is more prevalent than reported... I only notice when I happen to see the screen boot animation...

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Running zombie for a while now, zero reboots. Extremely stable for me, love this rom.

sunny757

Reaction score
Looking go use zombie rom, are you able to still tether without using a 3rd party app?

ahC_hED

Reaction score
ApeX is pretty stable, even at this beta stage. Hell, the alpha was also very stable. Been running since alpha1 was released and haven't had a random reboot, that's about 2-3ish weeks

Cstryon

Reaction score
Would anyone recommend apex over liberty or the other way around? On liberty right now, and love it, but it does have some bugs.

roboots21

Reaction score
I just flashed over to Apex from Liberty, and currently Apex seems much more stable. While I like the Liberty Tool Box and such, I am sticking with Apex for now as it is running flawless right now. :)

battlemac

Reaction score
I don't see the Apex GB rom in the D2 forum. Do I have to get the DX version and do that dx to d2 conversion?