What is the most stable 2.2 PURE google style ROM available?

electric6

Reaction score
Ok guys, I am ready and determined to root this badboy. Gonna flash the MR2 this weekend and hopefully root it to the cleanest, most stable, most pure, bloatware free ROM I can find. Only hitch is, there are quite a few of those, so which ROM offers what I need: PURE unadulterated sense free, android froyo goodness!!

djenks24

Reaction score
Ok guys, I am ready and determined to root this badboy. Gonna flash the MR2 this weekend and hopefully root it to the cleanest, most stable, most pure, bloatware free ROM I can find. Only hitch is, there are quite a few of those, so which ROM offers what I need: PURE unadulterated sense free, android froyo goodness!!

I'm running CM7 which is ASOP based. Closest, most stable thing to Pure Android. Note: It does not run on the MR2 Radio, it runs on the Froyo Radio. As soon as HTC updates to Gingerbread and releases the source, we will see more of these types of Roms.

OP
electric6

electric6

Reaction score
i dont wanna sound too steve jobish, but I do think that Google should mandate there be an option to allow the option of selecting stock android on the first boot(after pulling it out of the box) in addition to whatever the manufacturor provides. It wont ever happen, but it would be really nice...