What is the most common thread about the Droid?

M

Matth3w

Just curious what people think. Just a little humor for Valentine's Day.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmm.....like you wouldn't know....lol

I would say above anything, threads about rooting....

Then 2.1 and overclocking...

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Most popular thread, were it to exist:

"Should I use a task killer when 2.1 is released?"

OP
M

Matth3w

Added poll, sorry it took so long option 7 exceeded the character limits.

OP
M

Matth3w

Only two votes? YHGTBSM! Come on people.

Droidfish

Reaction score
Haha good poll, I voted 2.1update threads but they can go hand in hand with root threads, at least one lead to the other for me.

lockman

Reaction score
Matt, you rock. I actually laughed out loud. I'd have to say currently it's 2.1, followed by I f-ing bricked my f-ing phone.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
By far all those posts complaining about, speculating on, referencing to, and perpetuating rumors about the release of 2.1 OTA and what it can do / can't do / will do / and won't do for them. Basically beating this subject to death from every angle.

My favorites were the speculative guessing based on rumors generated by VZW employees who have 'heard' some state secret and 'leaked' it but only to their close friends. GASP!

Just relax, you'll get it when you get it and there's no use stressing over an OTA that we have no control over. Your real job begins when the OTA is released and we all start to discover the fun plusses and minusses of the bundle. Just like everything Droid, it will just open up more possibilites to customize your phone and improve the native programs to make the phone the most efficient and effective it can be for you and your lifestyle.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

cuskit

Reaction score
2.1 is coming? Really? Any news when? I heard this guy who has a friend who works with a buddy's uncle who has a driver that knows the guy next door saw a letter written by his sister's cousin who overheard this couple at the restaurant discussing a phone call they received by a stranger who knew a guy that says 2.1 will be out before the week is over...

Here we go again! :icon_ banana: trouble maker mikey :)

ShowTime

Reaction score
I would say 2.1, but the mods have really gotten on their games recently, and have that thread-close trigger finger working at near optimal efficiency. So I'm going to say root posts. My favorites not even being the ones asking about why people do it, or how to do it, or even what the benefits are..... but specifically, the threads asking others to convince the Op to root. Really? Come on now...

ShowTime

Reaction score
Oh and I heard from a pretty reliable source that 2.1 is coming out THIS WEEK. Obviously, they want to get it out as soon as possible, what with all the hangups, and false launches, and with so many of us demanding (and rightfully so) our updates. Here's the link to my source so you can check it out for yourself....
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...t-common-thread-about-droid-2.html#post228911

P.S. yes that's a link to this forum, this thread, and even this very page... I mean just read Cuskit's post. What more do you need to hear? And yes I'm 100% not being serious.....

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh and I heard from a pretty reliable source that 2.1 is coming out THIS WEEK. Obviously, they want to get it out as soon as possible, what with all the hangups, and false launches, and with so many of us demanding (and rightfully so) our updates. Here's the link to my source so you can check it out for yourself....
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...t-common-thread-about-droid-2.html#post228911

P.S. yes that's a link to this forum, this thread, and even this very page... I mean just read Cuskit's post. What more do you need to hear? And yes I'm 100% not being serious.....

Wow! I hadn't heard that! And from a loopback source as well. It must be true! :rofl3: