What is the most common thread about the Droid?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh and I heard from a pretty reliable source that 2.1 is coming out THIS WEEK. Obviously, they want to get it out as soon as possible, what with all the hangups, and false launches, and with so many of us demanding (and rightfully so) our updates. Here's the link to my source so you can check it out for yourself....
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...t-common-thread-about-droid-2.html#post228911

P.S. yes that's a link to this forum, this thread, and even this very page... I mean just read Cuskit's post. What more do you need to hear? And yes I'm 100% not being serious.....

OMG....I can't believe you came across this info ShowTime.... :) I'm so excited!!!!

shademar

Reaction score
How about: "Will 2.1 unroot my phone?" (best of both worlds!)
Also: "HELP!" (followed by convoluted post about smupdater)

:D

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"When 2.1 comes out will my battery life improve? I'm also worried about losing my root, as I'm exploring what's the best ROM available. Will task killers disable the double notifications I'm receiving? OMGIJACKEDUPMYPHONE trying to unroot, it's bricked!"

That's my new thread.

Reaction score
"When 2.1 comes out will my battery life improve? I'm also worried about losing my root, as I'm exploring what's the best ROM available. Will task killers disable the double notifications I'm receiving? OMGIJACKEDUPMYPHONE trying to unroot, it's bricked!"

That's my new thread.

Nice all encompassing post! Why isn't swype in the market though?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

That's my new thread.

another common thread! lol

Reaction score

That's my new thread.

another common thread! lol

When you use droidforums on your droid it lags, also I took plastic off my phone and now it wobbles and the slider is loose, plus my keyboard is different so there are 2 keyboards, and what is the best case and should I get a screen protector, blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:icon_censored:

joshua117

Reaction score

That's my new thread.

Haha +1
Although you don't have to start a new thread I'm sure that I've read this one before....then they needed advice on how to dry out their droid after dropping it in a puddle, and of course they didn't have insurance.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
The most common Droid thread is the
"I'm posting yet another duplicate topic already here because I either don't know how to search, or am too lazy to do so" thread.

OP
M

Matth3w

The most common Droid thread is the
"I'm posting yet another duplicate topic already here because I either don't know how to search, or am too lazy to do so" thread.
"I've searched the first three posts of New Posts and didn't see my topic, so after researching thoroughly, I need to know why I have duplicate messages. This phone sucks."

andrewdoane

Reaction score
None of the above - the most common thread is "how do I delete my history of ________________?" Everyone on here is trying to hide something from the wife, I think.

Not me, by the way, honey.