Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gregsjh13, Jun 11, 2010.
select photo for background of folders. different sized photoframe widgets.
Yeah the Devour I had for a month and half had this feature. As well as the pin-unlock. Not sure if it's a Motoblur wide feature or just for that one, but it was nice. Could set screen time-out for like 2 minutes, and then the security timeout for 20 minutes.
This. As well as customizable font on the entire phone.
A lot of little things:
1) Ability to change brightness without having to go through Settings. Apps like locale do this, but some code prevents changes from taking effect until phone sleeps and then back on.
2) I think some apps now do this, but I would like the screen to come on for 5-10 minutes if you get an email, text, etc.. Probably a security issue.
3) Along the lines of the above, I would like a display setting that uses the accelerometer to wake (unlocked!). So if I pick up my phone off the desk, it is "aware" and wakes itself without having to hit the button.
4) Push exchange (works for stock corp email, not K9 because of some unlocked API or something).
5) Quick double-click camera button to place a call or end a call.
6) Speech-to-text button added to Swype (probably Swype issue, not Android).
7) Mobile browser that fits websites to landscape - seems to default to portrait mode and wastes the extra width in landscape.
8) More ram! OK, can't do that so maybe virtual ram.
9) Universal sync/auto-refresh controls that apps can default to. Maybe have 3 levels or so with multiple timing settings (i.e. refresh all my new apps on level 2 every hour).
10) Ability to customize task bar, dropping shortcuts and "widgets" to it (think there's an app out there where you can add the phone button).
I have been looking everywhere includng on search feature and unable to get past activex for video camera to upload in my ivp camera program. Any ideas or just continue to wait???,thanks Maria
Group contacts on the phone itself. I like to be able to create contact groups so I can message them all or once. We can make them on a computer but I can't see a way to bring them over into the stock contact system.
I would like to see the video fill the screen automatically and not show everything in letterbox. I use RealPlayer just for that purpose only but YouTube still does not show in full screen.
I know you're talking about the stock messaging app, but just an FYI: I use ChompSMS, and your google contact groups show up there and allows you to message the whole group.
This would be a great feature. Check out this thread on the android website and star it to show your interest.
Issue 7037 - android - Different virtual keyboards for landscape and portrait orientations - Project Hosting on Google Code
1) Better Stock Music App (Better Skinned, More widgets)
2) Change fonts
3) Change App Drawer Order (Most Used, Alphabetical, Latest Downloaded, etc.)
4) USB On-The-Go (lets you connect USB peripherals, like other phones, flash drives, etc. What the N8 has)
Other than that, all is great with Android.
The ability to hide icons in the app drawer and a better way to manage transferring between calls.
i would to see a better cut/copy/paste functionality. should be built into OS so u can use it on any app. like be a able to copy from browser, news apps, etc.