What Droid App is most needed?

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Sports App with Updated scores during the games not hours or days later

its very sad that Android does not have a Sports app that updates close to Live in real time, To me this is the biggest let down of the OS, but I have hope it will come soon

Have you tried Live Scores?

I agree with the sentiment for a better sports app, but if all you want is close to real time scores, Live Scores works pretty well in my experience.

Agree about Live Scores, as far as timeliness of updates. But I use Sportstap for any post game info I want, to look ahead at upcoming games and to check standings.

deputc26

Reaction score
A screenmodewidget alternative that isn't hellaciously ugly or unreliable like mylock.

Hahn24

Reaction score
idk if it can be done by anyone but maybe a higher quality facebook app with chat and just a better overall app.

also im a huge NHL fan so maybe an NHL mobile app

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
idk if it can be done by anyone but maybe a higher quality facebook app with chat and just a better overall app.

I'm beta testing the new chat feature of bloo right now. The official update should be available by the end of the weekend unless we discover any major issues, but it's running pretty slick already.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hahn24

Reaction score

I'm beta testing the new chat feature of bloo right now. The official update should be available by the end of the weekend unless we discover any major issues, but it's running pretty slick already.

oh sick! alright thanks for the info

KCOTT

Reaction score
maybe a "keyboard" that allows you to write the words you want to type, kind of like if you had a stylus and you can handwrite the words using your finger and the application converts it into text

**nvm, searched the app market, it appears there's an app like this already out there, downloading the free trial right now

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
maybe a "keyboard" that allows you to write the words you want to type, kind of like if you had a stylus and you can handwrite the words using your finger and the application converts it into text

+1

Yeah...that was a standard when pdas first came in the scene...doesn't seem like that should be too hard to create. Something with auto complete and auto correct and etc like the other keyboard apps have...?

Chimpo

Reaction score
There are 3 apps I would like to see. A sports app with a simple clean looking widget that updates in real time. A better customizable SMS/MMS popup (handcent is good but the popup is not very customizable) application and a bookmark app with a widget similar to the Sense UI bookmark widget. One that shows the home page of the link as the display that can be scrolled through as a widget.

Last edited:

spillner

Reaction score
How about an app that allows multiple phones to connect to each other wirelessly and then have multiplayer games that would connect through this program. Perfect if your stuck somewhere like a train or bus. App would also allow file transfer without taking out the SD card or hooking it up to a computer.