What Droid App is most needed?

DIRTYDOGG

Reaction score
Sports App with Updated scores during the games not hours or days later

its very sad that Android does not have a Sports app that updates close to Live in real time, To me this is the biggest let down of the OS, but I have hope it will come soon

Riddick

Reaction score
2. a much better music player to rival that of the iphone. The built in music player is really boring/basic/lame etc.

btunes, plus there's another popular one whose name I forget at the moment...

an app which would give us the ability to listen to AM & FM radio stations.
Thanks.

Radiotime.

)
4. a different weather widget that doesnt have a giant clock in it.

The stock 2.1 weather widget does not have a clock on it.

Riddick

Reaction score
what will flash do that we cant do now?

Free flames games online > 90% of the game apps currently in the marketplace.

Plus there's lots of websites that use flash nowadays either for various parts of their navigational interface or for showing video. Flash is pretty important.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
check out Bartender...it's kind of like quick launch.

My vote would be for a Media Player that allows you to view your music by genre and has an EQ.

What are you talking about. Bartender is an app that gives you drink recipes to make your favorite alcoholic drinks. I know because I am a professional bartender.

BarTender not Bartender

They are two different apps. The one he is taking about puts a lot of your menus and such into the notification drop down.

BeaverPuncher

Reaction score
WSBK AND MOTOGP ranking apps for races and also feeds would be great because speed channel sucks.

???

Reaction score
WSBK AND MOTOGP ranking apps for races and also feeds would be great because speed channel sucks.

+500

I would kill to have a motogp, f1 app like nfl mobile.

that is what all apps should aim for. enough to keep me at verizon for a very long time

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Although the app Where has this, maybe something like GasBuddy, where you can get the local prices of gas.

rjax

Reaction score
Sports App with Updated scores during the games not hours or days later

its very sad that Android does not have a Sports app that updates close to Live in real time, To me this is the biggest let down of the OS, but I have hope it will come soon

Have you tried Live Scores?

I agree with the sentiment for a better sports app, but if all you want is close to real time scores, Live Scores works pretty well in my experience.

rjax

Reaction score

My vote would be for a Media Player that allows you to view your music by genre and has an EQ.

What are you talking about. Bartender is an app that gives you drink recipes to make your favorite alcoholic drinks. I know because I am a professional bartender.

BarTender not Bartender

They are two different apps. The one he is taking about puts a lot of your menus and such into the notification drop down.

There's also a similar app called Bar Control if you can't find BarTender.

But you guys know you can use the search button as a quick launcher, right? Tap it once (or twice in apps that use the search button) and you can type what you want. The result will stay there for a a couple days, so as long as you keep using it, you won't have to type it again.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

BarTender not Bartender

LOL yeah i noticed that after i said it. Stupid people using the same names as other apps lol.

Although the app Where has this, maybe something like GasBuddy, where you can get the local prices of gas.

I would like GasBuddy or something like it on android as well.

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
My wife uses a program called Genbook for her appointments online. There is an Iphone app for it. She needs one for her Droid.

I want the game Stick_Fu thats on the Iphone. Hilarious stick figure kung fu fighting game.

How about a new keyboard app that doesn't take up the whole screen and just give you a blank to type in while n landscape mode.