What app will allow me to see & control my PC via WiFi?

Jer

Reaction score
I've seen some but am looking for the cheapest with free being ideal. I won't use it much but there's a specific situation that arises maybe once or twice a month that would make such a feature handy. Not handy enough to pay a boat load of money for it though. If I used it more often I could justify the price some are wanting ($10-$25) but with as sporadic as I would use it it's just not worth that much to me.

So what's out there that will accomplish this task while not costing a lot of money? Thank for the help.

Thanks for the help!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP
Jer

Jer

Reaction score
someone mentioned yesterday that there is a realVNC app for android. check out this CTIA09 RealVNC for Android – Android and Me

Thanks for the link but I'm looking to go the other way. I need an app that will allow me to see/control my PC desktop from my Android device (Droid).

androidVNC in the market...i control my linux box on my droid all the time when I'm away and need to remote in for something

What is the exact name because I'm not finding anything in the market named 'androidVNC' but there are a few that come up searching 'VNC' but I'm not sure which one is the one you're talking about. Remote VNC w/Ad looks like a possible solution which I may test out while waiting your clarification reply. There's also Wyse PocketCloudFree which I will also try out.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'm sure thats the process yes, i use linux and it has vnc built in so i'm not sure what the windows equivalent is...