Control Motorola Mobile Phone with PC?

ekattan

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Im looking for an App to be able to fully control my Android from my PC. Not like AirDroid which lets you control some functions, but the ability to see my actual phone screen on my computer, and control it with my mouse and keyboard. TeamViewer QuickSupport does exactly that- but only works on Samsung phones, and I cant seem to find a simple solution for my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD.

I cannot use something over WiFi, because I cannot connect to my office WiFi from a mobile phone. I am willing to use bluetooth or a wired connection if thats the only option.

I have wasted so much time on this to no avail- if anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be awesome.

Thanks a lot in advance!

AJRAS

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Im looking for an App to be able to fully control my Android from my PC. Not like AirDroid which lets you control some functions, but the ability to see my actual phone screen on my computer, and control it with my mouse and keyboard. TeamViewer QuickSupport does exactly that- but only works on Samsung phones, and I cant seem to find a simple solution for my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD.

I cannot use something over WiFi, because I cannot connect to my office WiFi from a mobile phone. I am willing to use bluetooth or a wired connection if thats the only option.

I have wasted so much time on this to no avail- if anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be awesome.

Thanks a lot in advance!

I second that!