Looking for a PC connection control App

kdkinc

Reaction score
Probably a simple issue but my Brain is on shut down mode:icon_eek:

Coming from Wm 6.5 I had a App that I could connect my Omnia i920 to the PC and control my device with my PC mouse.
I could view files and move or delete a needed etc by using a enlarged view of my current screen on my PC.

Thank You

:noworktomorrow:

OP
kdkinc

kdkinc

Reaction score
This may now answer your question. But I just use Windows Explorer.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion but the app I used had a active screen of the phone on my PC that I could use my mouse .

Last edited:

igknight

Reaction score
The ones that I have seen dont seem to work with the X. There is a free one out that works only if you have the USB connected to your phone, mouse and keyboard commands work, but the computer can't display the Droid's screen (known issues with the Droid 1, so probably same thing with the X).

The other I have seen is a VNC Server in the market. This will display the screen, but mouse and keyboard commands don't work.

You need root for both programs, sorry, don't remember the name of the first one.

OP
kdkinc

kdkinc

Reaction score
The ones that I have seen dont seem to work with the X. There is a free one out that works only if you have the USB connected to your phone, mouse and keyboard commands work, but the computer can't display the Droid's screen (known issues with the Droid 1, so probably same thing with the X).

The other I have seen is a VNC Server in the market. This will display the screen, but mouse and keyboard commands don't work.

You need root for both programs, sorry, don't remember the name of the first one.

Thanks!! for the life of me I can't remember the one I used a bit on my WM phone either.