weird message on lock screen

rockn

Reaction score
so i just got my droid 2 a couple of days ago and every time im at the screen lock there is this random messages. this messages says '' this droid phone belongs to amy" than 5 hrs later in the same screen another message saying '' johns droid sucks my droids balls"(weird right, lol). so im just wondering if this can be taken off. thank you.

droidism

Reaction score
Free entertainment...lol, no seriously though see is you can get it to do that in front of a verizon rep. They will swap it out for you. There isn't an app for that...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
R

rockn

Reaction score
ok i uninstalled antivirus... and the messages are gone. now im scare that info has been taken off my phone.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so i just got my droid 2 a couple of days ago and every time im at the screen lock there is this random messages. this messages says '' this droid phone belongs to amy" than 5 hrs later in the same screen another message saying '' johns droid sucks my droids balls"(weird right, lol). so im just wondering if this can be taken off. thank you.

You don't need to uninstall Antivirus. Open it and hit Menu > Settings > Remote Management > Edit Lost Message or uncheck the Show Lost Message box. My girl's D2 did the same thing and that's what I did to fix it.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why would anyone put antivirus on their phone. :shocked:

evilsock

Reaction score
Really, antivirus software that in itself is malware....this has to make it to the history books...lulz, and she's right if u put antivirus software on a device that can't really get a virus in the first place.......well ill let u fill in the rest

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk