1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Weird battery thing...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Shaneathan, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Shaneathan

Shaneathan New Member

I've never really had any issue with the battery once I accepted it wouldn't last as long as a regular phone battery (this is my first smart phone). However, today it did something weird. Especially since I just got a new battery from Verizon a week or two ago.

I didn't have much use on it today. A few phone calls and some texts. That's pretty much it. A couple hours ago, I looked over and saw the LED flashing, then realized it was a red flash, which I didn't remember setting up on Missed Call.

Unlocked the phone, and it said that the battery was at 5%. Weird. Plugged it in to charge, looked at my battery widget, and it said 60%. Weirder. Unplugged it and it was back at 60%.

Anyone have any idea?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

It's a known bug. Usually you'll only experience it one time. Don't worry about it.;)
  3. Shaneathan

Shaneathan New Member

Great, thanks!