Wave Launcher (My #1 Loved App) Giveaway

riguy156

Reaction score
(Read the ** parts in a deep announcer voice.)

Rated Pg.13
"Man why does it lag so much?"

*MistaShowtime presents, the heart wrenching story, about the Search for the perfect laucher*

"Force close really? REALLY THAT'S THE THIRD TIME TODAY."

*A heroing story of a man, his phone, love, an a launcher.*

"Adw? I've heard of her but she has nothing that I can really go for."

*in a. Market over crowded with choices, this man must make a choice that will effect his daily routine*

"This choice will effect my daily routine."

*starting Droid1, Cyagonenmod an introducing Wave launcher....in "Catching The Wave"
Coming soon (hopefully) to a droid in my pocket.*

XD WINNER!!!!!!!!!

I also got this from amazon free app... been in love with it!

WINnner timedancedroid

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why should I get a free copy of Wave Launcher?

Well that isn't really the question. In fact, I am going to throw this back on you. You should respond to this message with a reason I shouldn't get a free copy of Wave Launcher!

(Oh, and I will probably buy this anyway, so if you don't give me a copy you will be taking food out of the mouths of my children!)

SithDroid2187

Reaction score
I should get one because of the giveaway's I have put my name in for I haven't won yet. This would be really great and something I would make great use of!

Big Cam

Reaction score
I think I deserve this app because I am still dragging along with a droid 1. I can't upgrade until September so I need to make my droid as smooth as possible until then. I've been here almost since the beginning and this is the only place I check for Android news, this forum has saved my but numerous times.

chris420o

Reaction score
i'm a poor lonely single father who is also a vientam vet my wife left me with my business partner and i lost everything in the divorce only leaving me my daughter and lone android phone i love n use for.....oh f it who am i kiddin i just want the app! :D

Sprank1

Reaction score
I wanted to get this when it first came out, but ended up forgetting about it and not purchasing.

I would love to have this app because it looks like it makes access to many items very easy.

I also think it would give me back one of the things I miss the most about my Palm Pre.

And ... I never win anything and this would just make me HAPPY dancedroid

montlyfool

Reaction score
I have the original Droid. It does not do much and the excitement builds when I turn it on, it boots up, it powers up, but alas, nothing sparkles, but if I could make it wave, that would be so cool!dancedroid
(nothing wrong with free either)

p1ngputts

Reaction score
Don't want to go into too much detail but my fiance was just diagnosed with stage 3 cervical cancer (age 24). I don't think i necessarily "deserve" this, but it would be nice.

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
well you see its been kinda unusualy hot here in mid michigan and yeturday as i stepped into the restroom at work to make a deposite i see a fellow elderly (72 years young) coworker standing in his whitie tighties in front of the fan that sits in the restroom with his pants around his ankles holding his shirt up allowing it to cool him off since the building i work at was about 100 deg and the wave would make it so much cooler. plus just for seeing that wrinkled old man in his skivies should be pain enough of winning this app.

bob

g_what

Reaction score
Sadly, I missed Wave Launcher when Amazon offered it fo free on May 8. I was overcome with a wave of happiness when, to my surprise, I saw that Wave Launcher is the current app giveaway! My arms began waving uncontrollably with excitement while my fingers waved across the keyboard to type this message. I just can't waive the opportunity to win this wave-tastic app. This app will have more than just a small ripple effect on my D1; Wave Launcher will immediately produce a wave of uniqueness that is unparalleled by any other app!

evsdmf

Reaction score
Free Wave Launcher for Me!

Why should I get this program for free?

While driving my car last week I was on a phone call and needed to pull up an application, I couldn't find it quickly and had to swipe through screens and app drawer. As I was doing this I wasn't watching the road and ran up onto the curb and then the sidewalk. I drove down the sidewalk and curb while I continued to look for the app. After finding this app, I proceeded to drive back onto the road and continue on my way. My call was successful and and luckily I didn't hit anyone on my sidewalk excursion. Please for the love of God, give me the app before I kill a pedestrian... This is a true story!!!!

evsdmf

coreymm324

Reaction score
i've had a D1 since the first day it came out. i love this phone to death. recently i received a replacement when my speaker stopped working, which is fine and dandy because who doesnt like a more cosmetically sound phone? well that's where the fine and the dandy stopped......the first few days i had it i was kind of busy so i didnt re-download all of my applications yet, and didnt get to use it for anything but texts and calls. then i finally sat down one night after work and started re-downloading all my apps and tried to use the stock task manager and nothing happened. i tried it again, and still nothing. i rebooted and tried a few more times. i got the task manager to show on my screen, but i cant press on any of the recent apps that are shown. i called Verizon and was on the phone with them for almost 2 hours trying to figure out what was wrong and their conclusion was:
"You must have done something to the phone that isn't allowing that feature to work anymore. this isn't something that we can send a free replacement for, so the best we can do is have you file an insurance claim through Asurion. there's an $89 deductible if you'd like to do that Sir."

that was about 3 weeks ago. Now, the deductible had been raised from $89 to $99 and i cant justify spending $99 on a phone that will be first, refurbished, and second, pretty much outdated with all the new phones coming out. ive been forced to hit my home button every single time and go back into the app drawer to get to my apps. this is getting realllyyy old and annoying very quickly.

id love this app just so i can get through the next few months without wanting to strangle a small animal every time i need to switch applications.

coreymm324

Reaction score
well you see its been kinda unusualy hot here in mid michigan and yeturday as i stepped into the restroom at work to make a deposite i see a fellow elderly (72 years young) coworker standing in his whitie tighties in front of the fan that sits in the restroom with his pants around his ankles holding his shirt up allowing it to cool him off since the building i work at was about 100 deg and the wave would make it so much cooler. plus just for seeing that wrinkled old man in his skivies should be pain enough of winning this app.

bob

lol that's great. i just laughed pretty loud when i read that :p