TouchPalX Revolutionary Keyboard With Wave Technology

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
8eCtjycz-0j0uvOzUXgWINxY-VNuTS3wyYztDv-FnJ_8Dx2eEx_Yc1Kwv48PP_le14o=w300-rw

The Play Store is full of Keyboard after Keyboard after Keyboard after Keyboard. Rarely a new keyboard arrives that is able to stand out from the pack. TouchPal X is a Keyboard that will revolutionize the way you type. It saves time and strokes with the new TouchPal Wave Technology. TouchPal Wave allows you to use sentence gestures to input commonly used phrases and sentences. TouchPal Curve is a new word gesture technology. You can now type whole sentences without lifting your finger. Other features include a swype up and down gesture to input numbers and symbols, EmojiX is a flip up space for all kinds of emoji's and smileys, contextual prediction, and the ability to save on more than 90% of key strokes.

U9mOcUQlbgfjjJDuLbesaDlLZ0iUhMfOlGH_27NOXl3AG_Ye4byGkmGHrtMTndRT6hCl=h310-rw

One of my personal favorite features is that it learns your contacts/tweets/messages to personalize outputs. You can head to the Play Link below to grab this awesome apk.

Via Play Store

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Revolutionary? Really?\
Anybody think Swype and keyboards like that are just too damn much work because you have to LIFT YOUR FINGER after a word?

No offense to the dev here. I am all for more keyboards. But not sure I see what makes this so "revolutionary".

moset

Reaction score
I have used this keyboard in the past and it's been almost as good as Swype. Now it's better. I still haven't figured out the whole sentence without lifting a finger (thumb) thing but the prediction is great and the accuracy of gesture is the best I've used.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

moset

Reaction score
Don't know about revolutionary but it's the best out IMHO.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I prefer the straight Google keyboard.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

moset

Reaction score
I tried the new Google keyboard. It worked better than Swype for me , but this latest TouchPal X is an improvement for me. It gets more gesture words correct with my sloppy sliding. I think the next word prediction is getting better as I use it. The layout is a little funny but I'm getting used to it. Nice slid up for numbers and down for punctuation saves a little time.