OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any ETA for LFY 1.5?

I had many issues with getting that to work. I gave the developer all the files necessary to have the theme run. I didn't want to put it out with black on black text. Unless he releases it, I am not sure. He woudl have to edit a couple files, I am sure.

When the support for color changing is added, I will continue as the norm.

markwebb

Reaction score
Any ETA for LFY 1.5?

I had many issues with getting that to work. I gave the developer all the files necessary to have the theme run. I didn't want to put it out with black on black text. Unless he releases it, I am not sure. He woudl have to edit a couple files, I am sure.

When the support for color changing is added, I will continue as the norm.
Thanks for the update. No biggie. I still like 1.4 and saw no dramatic difference with 1.5.

Reaction score
Ya know.... last night, I had an update for ClockworkMod to go to 2.6 I think. I cannot remember, but I think I did. Anywho, when I restored that backup, I was using 2.5.0.1 to do this flash of the theme. That might have something to do with it. Dunno..

Tried to load 3.4 on CM 6 final. I had the updated RM 2.0.2.6. After loading the theme the icons and dialer were updated only. How can I revert back to 2.5.0.1?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ya know.... last night, I had an update for ClockworkMod to go to 2.6 I think. I cannot remember, but I think I did. Anywho, when I restored that backup, I was using 2.5.0.1 to do this flash of the theme. That might have something to do with it. Dunno..

Tried to load 3.4 on CM 6 final. I had the updated RM 2.0.2.6. After loading the theme the icons and dialer were updated only. How can I revert back to 2.5.0.1?

There is some issue with 2.0.2.6.

I think you can revert back, somewhere...

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Ok, I recompiled everything...

Tried it 3-4 different times, as well as trying the old one. I eventually did get an error, no clue why it went through that one time. I restored a back up of CM6.0.0 RC3. Installed CM 6.0.0 Stable, no wipe. It booted. Installed theme from SB through ClockworkMod Recovery, no wipe, it booted. All is well.

I have absolutely no clue what the issue was, but I feel confident this corrected it. My apologies. Link is updated.

If you are referring to the link back on page 1, I reinstalled it and tried to install 3.4 again. No go. Installation aborted again. Argh!!!

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I recompiled everything...

Tried it 3-4 different times, as well as trying the old one. I eventually did get an error, no clue why it went through that one time. I restored a back up of CM6.0.0 RC3. Installed CM 6.0.0 Stable, no wipe. It booted. Installed theme from SB through ClockworkMod Recovery, no wipe, it booted. All is well.

I have absolutely no clue what the issue was, but I feel confident this corrected it. My apologies. Link is updated.

If you are referring to the link back on page 1, I reinstalled it and tried to install 3.4 again. No go. Installation aborted again. Argh!!!

Yeah, it has to do with being on the updated Recovery app. Working on it now. I had flashed again on 2.0.5.1 or whatever... Not the 2.0.6.0 or whatever..

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't had a problem doing it since I uploaded the one labeled "WatermarkD3.4.zip".

I seriously am lost now. I just flashed the ROM, back to stock 6.0.0Stable. Fix Permissions. Ran theme, boom, its on the phone fine.

Reaction score
Went back to my stock backup and ran fix permission first then loaded the theme. It worked. Before I ran fix permissions while still on the fubar theme. So everyone should run fix permission on the stock first then load the theme. Sorry about the confusion.