stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Watermark'D v3.4 CyanogenMod6.0.0-Stable Updated

Jackie_Treehorn

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the Stable theme? Installed and had 3 icons update and that's all.....

The rest of my icons are still default. Lock screen still default. Like I said just 3 icons and thats it....

wdphotography

Reaction score
I have the same problem..actually i had nothing change. I tried this theme and I tried 928Droid theme and neither one do anything. Everything just stays the same. Stock. Anyone have any ideas?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the Stable theme? Installed and had 3 icons update and that's all.....
Well, actually, lemme change that.

It took forever to reboot, then took. Theme applied like normal.

No idea.

Kershaw

Reaction score

The rest of my icons are still default. Lock screen still default. Like I said just 3 icons and thats it....

I just flashed cm6 stable, choosing yes to wipe data, and then after a reboot I flashed the theme from the link at the first page and everything seems fine for me. I have all my icons and the new dialer and everything. I don't know what your issue is, did you wipe your data? Even though I was on cm6 rc3 before, I always choose to wipe the data just to avoid any complications. Maybe wait to see if others post with problems.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let me make sure the downloaded file is correct.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Double check and make sure in settings it says you are on CyanogenMod 6.0.0-Droid.

Other than that, I am not sure. The file you guys have on the link, is the exact one I just used, and it worked fine for me. (And I didn't wipe...)

Kershaw

Reaction score
Oh, and thanks again stewart for all your hard work. this theme rocks. i really wish you had control over the black lettering for the downloads in the notification bar. im pretty sure that is what you determined back in the beginning of this thread. but i guess the downloads usually go quick, so it's not that big of a deal. just weird to see a progress bar with no white text telling me what it is. that is the only thing I have ever not liked. again, thanks, and I will try to make a donation sometime soon.

Jackie_Treehorn

Reaction score
Yeah Stew def showing CM6 stable.Going to reinstall CM6 with a wipe then install Watermarkd again. Will update how it goes.

Jackie_Treehorn

Reaction score
Oh, and thanks again stewart for all your hard work. this theme rocks. i really wish you had control over the black lettering for the downloads in the notification bar. im pretty sure that is what you determined back in the beginning of this thread. but i guess the downloads usually go quick, so it's not that big of a deal. just weird to see a progress bar with no white text telling me what it is. that is the only thing I have ever not liked. again, thanks, and I will try to make a donation sometime soon.

You can change the lettering in CM settings to white so everything will show in the notification and progress bars...

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

You can change the lettering in CM settings to white so everything will show in the notification and progress bars...

Not on downloads, music playing... maybe a couple more.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I recompiled everything...

Tried it 3-4 different times, as well as trying the old one. I eventually did get an error, no clue why it went through that one time. I restored a back up of CM6.0.0 RC3. Installed CM 6.0.0 Stable, no wipe. It booted. Installed theme from SB through ClockworkMod Recovery, no wipe, it booted. All is well.

I have absolutely no clue what the issue was, but I feel confident this corrected it. My apologies. Link is updated.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ya know.... last night, I had an update for ClockworkMod to go to 2.6 I think. I cannot remember, but I think I did. Anywho, when I restored that backup, I was using 2.5.0.1 to do this flash of the theme. That might have something to do with it. Dunno..