Watermark'D General

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Had been waiting on an okay to continue, if any of you follow Twitter, you would have seen it. Anywho, big thanks to jairomeo who allowed me use of one of his wallpapers he created. I suggest hitting his site up for some really cool walls, as well as his "Flavored Ice" collection.

Dialer is at about 80% or so... will be testing alot of it tomorrow. Here is the fullshot.

phone75.png

RedBull

Reaction score
Will this the available in different colors or just the blue that you show? And will it be Metamorph or install off SD Card thru Rom Manager?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Will this the available in different colors or just the blue that you show? And will it be Metamorph or install off SD Card thru Rom Manager?

This will be added to all of my themes. It won't be listed as a Metamorph.

I may tinker with the colors, but that isn't a top priority for me right now. I have thought about just letting them be grey and white though.

Like I said, will be testing it all tomorrow. Changes may come...

BachinPhx

Reaction score

I may tinker with the colors, but that isn't a top priority for me right now. I have thought about just letting them be grey and white though.

Kinda diggin' the blue. Great work as always.

RedBull

Reaction score

Sweet! Looking forward to the "finished" product...since I know you're still ongoing with Watermark'd. This theme is as complete as I've seen...and yet you're finding ways to keep doing more.

Thank you!

armin369

Reaction score
I applied this theme just now, using Rommanager and after it installed and the phone restarted, all my apps and settings were gone.. I did back up and I had to restore since none of my apps were there.

Anyone know why this happened?

NEVERMIND!! I figured it out. The only way to do it is to rename it to update.zip and install it from recovery

Last edited:

frodroid

Reaction score
Running this theme on UD7, no issues from the start but I didn't think I would be a fan of it going off of screenshots I had seen. Took a chance and now I can't leave it. Great work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Reaction score
would the Watermark'D v 3.3 LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.4 work for any FRD22D ROMS? or is this link a full themed ROM?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
would the Watermark'D v 3.3 LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.4 work for any FRD22D ROMS? or is this link a full themed ROM?

I'm don't think it will. I have't heard of anyone saying that it will either. If you try it, I would definitely back up first.