Watermark'D General

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
CyanogenMod-6.0.0-Droid-RC3. I made sure I downloaded the correct link WatermarkD3.3CM6RC3a.zip and installed with ROM manager. I've tried not wiping and then wiping data/cache with no success when rebooting into ClockworkMod Recovery. Takes me back to the theme waiting to "tap." Thank you.

Dunno what to tell you. I flashed directly from Mario'D to Watermark'D about an hour or two ago, and had absolutely no issues.

You realize it is just a theme, and not a full ROM, correct?

JPope

Reaction score
I didn't know but Yankindasouth made me aware.
" Download the link and then install with ROM Manager or you could boot into Clockwork Recovery and install it that way too; you install a theme same as you would a ROM only you don't need to wipe data/cache."
"If at first you don't succeed..." I might try Clockwork Recovery and install. I'm usually successful in customizing my Droid. Thanks again to all.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright.... after tinkering with mario'D, I realized it just wasn't as fun, nor the same as Watermark'D. I will eventually get Mario'D skinned (icons mostly, plus what you see, maybe a couple other edits), but now, my focus will be COMPLETING this theme.

I will begin working on what has been most requested... here is a sneak peek:

dialer.png

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Stew,
That phone dialer looks SMOOTH!! Can't wait to seee what you consider "COMPLETE" because this has been the most complete, detailed theme I have used to date!

RedBull

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what you have in store.

+1. If you need another test on SS...hit me up. Be happy to check it out for ya.

Also...those sneak previews of the new icons...prior to Mario'd...is that going anywhere or are you not progressing with it?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

+1. If you need another test on SS...hit me up. Be happy to check it out for ya.

Also...those sneak previews of the new icons...prior to Mario'd...is that going anywhere or are you not progressing with it?

I am thinking about releasing a "variety" pack of icons that I have......

RedBull

Reaction score

I am thinking about releasing a "variety" pack of icons that I have......

Well...if you ever decide you don't wanna go thru and replace a bunch of those icons, but want to make them available so we can use ShorterCut(yeah) or BetterCut (eww)...that would be sweet. Those icons had the makings of something pretty sweet.

If the time is available...let me know your thoughts on those few icons I PM'd you about, if they can be done...I've searched and searched...and had very little luck.

Thanks!

markwebb

Reaction score
Wow..great progress...just when I thought it couldn't get any better!.

Looking forward to the release for LFY 1.5.