Watermark'D 3.1 For Lithium Mod released

azpilot

Completely outstanding theme! Thanks for sharing this..

Is it possible to get these icons in an icon apk pack or just zipped up to apply them to other apps that are loaded?

Last edited:

lovedroidsman

BTW is there a way to make the battery life% black instead of white, it gets hard to see around 50%.

update: i tried the update from page 1 and my facebook icons are still default, i DL to sd card then updated. did i miss something?

_Killer_

see, here's my problem.. no matter which version of FB i have when i click on a notification it goes to the actual site as opposed to m.facebook.com (mobile site).. this didn't start happening until i had the themed fb installed and then my auto update ran and updated fb.. BUT even if i uninstall the update it doesn't work properly.

lostsolvtec

Any possibility of getting the white/nuclear wallpaper on the original post so I can use it with lithmod? This is my favorite theme by far stewart. Awesome job

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
it's from the CyMod wallpapers. zip is attached... (don't forget to donate to CyMod! :) )

Any possibility of getting the white/nuclear wallpaper on the original post so I can use it with lithmod? This is my favorite theme by far stewart. Awesome job