Watermark'D 3.1 For Lithium Mod released

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Loving it! One thing I noticed (or at least I think it has changes from 2.9) is the unlock slider no longer says unlock on it when sliding it over. Sound still has text on the slider. Just no text on the unlock slider.

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Well, nevermind, I guess! I'm not sure how or why, but it's now showing the text on the unlock slider. Weird!

airwolf

Reaction score
Maybe this has been covered and I just missed it. How can I change my icons on LauncherPro to the new icons in Watermark'd? When I long press on the icon, it gives me the option to change icon. When I press there it gives me the option of LauncherPro icons or custom icons. If I choose LauncherPro it is just the regular plain (but nice) icons. If I select on Custom icons, it takes me to the gallery app.

Any guidance is appreciated.

airwolf

Reaction score
Nevermind, I figured it out. You have to go in like you are replacing the shortcut, then just replace it with the same app and choose default icon.

Great theme and and awesome Mod!

DroidBimmer

Reaction score
Facebook had an update today and i lost my themed icons... should i reinstall the theme or do we need an update for the theme?

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very nice theme stewart!

I think I've finally found my favorite ROM and THEME now! :)

Thanks!

jayman350

Reaction score
Stewart, do you have a copy of the LithiumMod.. um... "molecule" icon you are using for your theme? I want to use it as the icon for LauncherPro App Drawer.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
litmodlogo72.png

There ya go, made one that size real quick. If it needs to be a different size, let me know.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I didn't see anything. You'd probably have to do the whole ADW.Launcher theme thing... Then add it.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I pressed about every gd button is could think of - i'm just glad it wasn't something easy that would've made me look (more) stupid... thanks for checking (and not ridiculing me)!! :)