Watermark'D 3.1 For Lithium Mod released

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, mine was 1.3.0 apparently. Keep updating themes, forget to look at App's.

Let me get on the fix.

erich

Reaction score
What launcher are you using there? It looks SWEET!

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Putting updated theme back together, should be no less than 10minutes.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oops. Hold off on that.

PhCIT

Reaction score
Thanks Stewart! Any suggestions for wallpapers and launcherpro dock and app drawer icons for this theme?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New updated link posted in original thread. Sorry for the delay, I had to take my son back to his mom.

PhCIT

Reaction score
Thanks again. The icons look smooth. I'm glad you out family first. So what plans do you have for this theme in the future?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks again. The icons look smooth. I'm glad you out family first. So what plans do you have for this theme in the future?

A whole lot. Sometimes it just takes a bit for ideas to come into head.

- Trying different things with music.apk right now. All the widgets have different buttons, so trying some things out. Some newer "unknown album" art. hah.

- Messing with phone dialer....

- Market some new images could be used.

- Twitter eventually themed. [just has tons of images]

I was having a chat with someone earlier... they had said that the reason they liked this theme was because even though it is a "theme", it looks great because no matter what app comes from the market, the theme still looks "normal". Its not like you have all the google/system apps themed one way, then anything from the market completely throws it out of wack. I try to focus on image quality, and what would work for a broader audience. Its a slow process, but its what works. Trust me, if you could see how jacked up some of my phone looks right now from me "testing" different ideas... hahaha. Hilarious.

Meh, rambling now....

Anywho, hope that answered your question.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
when i download from the link in OP, the .zip is only 16.2 mb - is that right for the full rom?? on the "thememydroid" site, i see another WMD LithMod 3.1 .zip file that is 80.3 mb. that sounds closer to being a full rom...... i guess i'm asking whether the 16.2 mb file is the right one - thanks!

PhCIT

Reaction score

A whole lot. Sometimes it just takes a bit for ideas to come into head.

- Trying different things with music.apk right now. All the widgets have different buttons, so trying some things out. Some newer "unknown album" art. hah.

- Messing with phone dialer....

- Market some new images could be used.

- Twitter eventually themed. [just has tons of images]

I was having a chat with someone earlier... they had said that the reason they liked this theme was because even though it is a "theme", it looks great because no matter what app comes from the market, the theme still looks "normal". Its not like you have all the google/system apps themed one way, then anything from the market completely throws it out of wack. I try to focus on image quality, and what would work for a broader audience. Its a slow process, but its what works. Trust me, if you could see how jacked up some of my phone looks right now from me "testing" different ideas... hahaha. Hilarious.

Meh, rambling now....

Anywho, hope that answered your question.
Yeah I like how the non-themed icons blend in with the Watermark'D theme. Yes you did answer my question very well. I look forward to more updates and suprises!

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
when i download from the link in OP, the .zip is only 16.2 mb - is that right for the full rom?? on the "thememydroid" site, i see another WMD LithMod 3.1 .zip file that is 80.3 mb. that sounds closer to being a full rom...... i guess i'm asking whether the 16.2 mb file is the right one - thanks!

16.2 is right. It is the theme only. So no one has to wipe or re-setup anything.