Watermark'D 3.1 For Lithium Mod released

azpilot

Reaction score
Completely outstanding theme! Thanks for sharing this..

Is it possible to get these icons in an icon apk pack or just zipped up to apply them to other apps that are loaded?

Last edited:

lovedroidsman

Reaction score
BTW is there a way to make the battery life% black instead of white, it gets hard to see around 50%.

update: i tried the update from page 1 and my facebook icons are still default, i DL to sd card then updated. did i miss something?

_Killer_

Reaction score
see, here's my problem.. no matter which version of FB i have when i click on a notification it goes to the actual site as opposed to m.facebook.com (mobile site).. this didn't start happening until i had the themed fb installed and then my auto update ran and updated fb.. BUT even if i uninstall the update it doesn't work properly.

lostsolvtec

Reaction score
Any possibility of getting the white/nuclear wallpaper on the original post so I can use it with lithmod? This is my favorite theme by far stewart. Awesome job

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's from the CyMod wallpapers. zip is attached... (don't forget to donate to CyMod! :) )

Any possibility of getting the white/nuclear wallpaper on the original post so I can use it with lithmod? This is my favorite theme by far stewart. Awesome job

kaos

Reaction score
I have watermark'd and was wondering how to get the red box for my app drawer