want to play movie on droid

joefeno77

Reaction score
:motdroidhoriz: Hello. I have a digital copy of "The Hangover" (classic....) on my computer. I put it on my Droid and it doesn't play. It is wmv format. What do I do to get this to work???? Any help appreciated.

Joe

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
You will have to get conversion software to convert the wmv file to something the Droid supports. MP4 for example.

SCUBA-GUY

Reaction score
This is not as good a solution as the last reply but it is another solution to the issue...

Movies formatted to play on the PSP play fine on the Droid (and the Zune HD). So to convert a movie to one that will work for the PSP and would in turn work for the DROID you can download Sony's Media Go software for free and it does the file conversion.

jgumphress

Reaction score
All of these suggestions are good and I have all of them. I'm a techy junkie by the way. But I love my RealPlayer SP. Not only does it grab any video that you run across on the web with one click, convert it to just about any format, even YouTube videos, it also converts video you already have. And it's a free download.

micp1480

Reaction score
Well, I think I have a winner of a program, and it's called Wondershare Video Converter. It not only converts movies for my Droid, but it converts movies for my daughter's iPod Touches as well. Check it out.

MICP 1480