HELP!! Digital Copy android problems

chisox05matt

Reaction score
I recently got the movie Walle and Back to the Future and finally getting around to download the digital copy. and i did it in the .wmv format. so that went fine..and i found a app that plays the .wmv format. copied it to my sd card and went to go play the movie and it plays it just all scrambled, no audio, just the entire length of the movie is like that. You cant even make out whats on the screen. the same thing happened converted my family guy dvds..plays fine on the comp..but transfer to my Droid X and nothing..please HELP ME

D

dvdcatalyst

I recently got the movie Walle and Back to the Future and finally getting around to download the digital copy. and i did it in the .wmv format. so that went fine..and i found a app that plays the .wmv format. copied it to my sd card and went to go play the movie and it plays it just all scrambled, no audio, just the entire length of the movie is like that. You cant even make out whats on the screen. the same thing happened converted my family guy dvds..plays fine on the comp..but transfer to my Droid X and nothing..please HELP ME

Digital Copies are wrapped in DRM that is a bit unfriendly for non Apple devices, however, some people have gotten it to work with some movies.

First you have to "Activate" the Digital Copy using Windows Media Player on your computer.
Then connect your Droid X (original Droid wont work) to the same computer with the USB cable.
Change the USB connection mode to "Windows Media Sync" so Windows Media Player sees your DX.
Then use Windows Media Player to "sync" the movie to your Droid X.

If it doesn't work for you, try a different movie, or just convert the movies directly from DVD, which gives you a lot more freedom.