1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by medickayaker, Aug 20, 2010.

1. medickayaker

medickayaker New Member

Hi everyone,

I am getting through the learning curve of switching from a BB Storm to the Droid 2 and there is one annoyance that's driving me crazy. I have searched the forums and can not find a fix. It's regarding wallpaper and the Droid 2. As you know, the Droid 2 has 7 home screens and I find that the Droid 2 stretches my image across all 7 screens as opposed to showing the same image on each of the 7 screens. I have tried resizing the image in Photoshop CS3 to equal the screen dimensions of 480 x 854 and it doesn't change the way my one image is displayed across all 7 screens. How can I fix this? There must be something that works because the stock wallpapers don't display this way. Do I need to download an app?

Thanks for the help,

Kevin