DroidForums Tech Issue...Gallery

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I didnt see a "Forum" tech issue area so I'll post here.

Droid wallpaper format is 960x854 but when a wallpaper is uploaded to the gallery here it is being resized to 600px × 534px. It says below the images to click image to view full size, yet the image isnt click-able. I always thought after grabbing a wallpaper from here it didnt look right.

Can this be fixed?? Am I missing something?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
It's an issue with the software. We are working to try and find whats causing this.

In the meantime the only thing I can suggest is finding the wall in the gallery and remembering the page and section then navigating to the page on your Droid and d/l'ing directly or downloading to your computer and resizing it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Taking a look at this now.. Thanks for reporting the problem!

J

JohnDroid

Thank you for reporting the problem. This should be fixed!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's an issue with the software. We are working to try and find whats causing this.

In the meantime the only thing I can suggest is finding the wall in the gallery and remembering the page and section then navigating to the page on your Droid and d/l'ing directly or downloading to your computer and resizing it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

this has been my work around as well.

OP
bamfsig45

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much for fixing this. And Thanks Cereal, I had no Idea they would appear correctly in the Droid Browser.