Volume Level on MP3 Downloads

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
May be a dumb question, but I was told to ask anything so....

When I download a mp3 audio, the volume level decreases drastically via aux input on my car stereo.

Puzzles me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Bad copy. Happens to me all the time..that's why I use power amp. It has (,full unlocked version) controls to aid with this problem..I buy my music from Amazon and still have this issue..have you checked to make sure the the bass boost or mid punch...or whatever it's called in your phones audio effects, isn't on??

Reactions: CJM
OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
No, I did not know to check those!
I'll
I know there are app amplifiers to boost the bass and what not, but i just want the volume to be louder lol

Thank you i will check out power amp

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Power amp has it all..you just have to look deep in the app besides the graphic eq..it has overlap fade...all sorts of stuff..I was a radio DJ so I automatically appreciated that it has features like on air play apps like prophet.

Check it out..for a more in depth explanation so I can help getting all your music playing the same volume..message me..I'll be glad to help as much as I can from over here.

Also.. depending on your device..check..the volume for media may be different for playback and or others..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Yes, as 94LT1 mentions there are ways to make all the audio files equal in volume level, (*it's called normalization), so if you want to know how it works you can simply google audio normalization. Here's a real good site for a more in depth explanation (since you are a sponge for learning ;) );

How To Normalize Audio - Why Do It? Everything You Need To Know

Last edited:
OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Yes, as 94LT1 mentions there are ways to make all the audio files equal in volume level, (*it's called normalization), so if you want to know how it works you can simply google audio normalization. Here's a real good site for a more in depth explanation (since you are a sponge for learning ;) );

How To Normalize Audio - Why Do It? Everything You Need To Know
Just call me Sponge Bob Mr. Krabs!

Last edited by a moderator: