Viewing Picasa Web Albums in the Gallery Not Working

OP
glamazon

glamazon

Reaction score
I uninstalled and reinstalled JustPictures! Same results. I connects to my Picasa account, I can see all my albums, but as soon as I start to browse pictures it force quits. Damn, as I really like the UI. + Gallery is working so as I said, while I like the UI of Just Pictures a bit better, at least I can see my pictures and that is what really counts.

OP
glamazon

glamazon

Reaction score
I just wanted to add that I filed a bug report on the developer's website for JustPictures! and also created a log file (per their defect reporting instructions) that I also sent so hopefully they can help me troubleshoot what is going on!

removement

Reaction score
I just wanted to add that I filed a bug report on the developer's website for JustPictures! and also created a log file (per their defect reporting instructions) that I also sent so hopefully they can help me troubleshoot what is going on!

The developer for just pictures is pretty responsive, hope he can get it resolved for you.

OP
glamazon

glamazon

Reaction score
Hey removement,

That is awesome to hear. I sort of gathered the Dev. was awesome based on the website. I do software testing for a living (for PC's not mobile devices) so I hope I gave some good reproducible steps. The app. for creating the log file was pretty cool too, CatLog.

removement

Reaction score
Hey removement,

That is awesome to hear. I sort of gathered the Dev. was awesome based on the website. I do software testing for a living (for PC's not mobile devices) so I hope I gave some good reproducible steps. The app. for creating the log file was pretty cool too, CatLog.

You could also try his beta group on Google. He just released a new beta this morning that might work for you?

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?pli=1#!forum/justpictures-beta

OP
glamazon

glamazon

Reaction score
Great idea. I just tried and things actually got worse. Now I can see the thumbnails of any give album, however once I click on one the app. quits. Before I could browse 2-3 pix before it quit. I'm sure I will get it resolved. Perhaps it's a conflict with something else I have installed. I have also found that Slacker (which I listen to every day while commuting to and from work) intermittently quits, where is did not on my OG Droid.