[Video] Saturday Night Live - Verizon 4G Parody

fito_l4

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty funny, especially since the rep in the skit seemed to know more about the phones than actual Verizon employees, lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

samiusmc

Reaction score
How many of you are old enough to remember when Saturday Night Live used to be funny? These writers are pathetic.

thesoldier

Reaction score
It kept giving me errors while trying to watch it on my phone, apparently NBC just took it down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
It was good commentary on what someone posted on XDA earlier Saturday: too many freaking Android phones. Lack of streamlined hardware in some devices and woeful update support are becoming widespread. It would be nice if manufacturers would limit the number of phones out at any one time. Between VZ, T-Mobile, AT&T, U.S. Cellular, Sprint, and one or two other main carriers there are literally in the neighborhood of 100 different android devices currently on sale; I counted 34 on VZ alone. Something's got to give, because the casual user is overwhelmed, and the more savvy customer is only staying afloat because of the developers. Ah well, my rant is over.

Reaction score
That's exactly why there are so many i*hone users. They have no clue and want something that works only one way out of the box. That part Steve Jobs got right. Most of the population is plain dumb or too lazy to figure out anything on there own;).

On the other hand, you have people that are intrigued by something better than an i*phone, like the Gnex. Like me:biggrin:! Way better IMO than any i*hone. But if my mother needed a smartphone, she would get an i*hone.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's exactly why there are so many i*hone users. They have no clue and want something that works only one way out of the box. That part Steve Jobs got right. Most of the population is plain dumb or too lazy to figure out anything on there own;).

On the other hand, you have people that are intrigued by something better than an i*phone, like the Gnex. Like me:biggrin:! Way better IMO than any i*hone. But if my mother needed a smartphone, she would get an i*hone.

blah blah blah

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
"Say if you have a small business and you want to run the entire business from your smartphone"
"Oh, I wouldn't want to do that"
"Like your Droid Razr, HTC Rezound, or even your Samsung Galaxy Nexus"
"That sounds terrible"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:D

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
"So you're native American?" lmao ... The (RE)zound got a little annoying tho, but I'm sure that was part of it. Pretty funny all in all.