video editing formats

JBag

Reaction score
im trying to make a video using powerdirector 8 and none of the file formats i put the video in let the video play, what is compatible with DROID?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im trying to make a video using powerdirector 8 and none of the file formats i put the video in let the video play, what is compatible with DROID?

Try Rockplayer.... and make sure the resolution isn't too huge.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
From the specs page:
DROID by Motorola - Android phone - Tech Specs - Motorola USA
PLAYABLE FORMATS
AAC, H.263, H.264, MP3, MPEG-4, WAV, WMA, OGG, eAAC+, AMR WB, AMR NB, AAC+, MIDI
Though Rockplayer does support additional formats/codecs:
Rock Player - Redirect Intelligence Corp
RockPlayer can support audio and video container format: avi mkv rmvb mp4 mov wmv asf wma wav mpg ts mpa dvd au mp3 mid ivf aiff ogm ogg cda flic d2v aac roq flac drc dsm swf pls pmp.Audio and video encoding format AAC AC3 DTS FLV4 LPCM ALAW ULAW MPEG Audio MPEG-1 MPEG-2 RealVideo RealAideo Vorbis AVC VC1 XVID DIVX SVQ Theora Bink Theora Bink basically includes all popular multimedia formats.
Don't overlook the web site of whoever it is that makes the product for info! ;)

OP
J

JBag

Reaction score
thanks takshi

i saw that and was wondering if maybe there was an update that i didnt see somewhere...the rock player is working though, so thank you for that idea! but i am wondering if its maybe my rooted rom that is giving me issues, i am running just the FRG01B build at the moment.