1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to encode video to stream to Droid...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by IsaiahStovall, Mar 24, 2010.

1. IsaiahStovall

IsaiahStovall New Member

I have been designing a web page formatted for the Motorola Droid browser. I would like to be able to embed video in one of the pages, but can not seem to get it to stream. Audio works fine with a simple <a href...> line, but video does not. I have tried several different formats and attempted embedding a media player. The media player option leaves a blue question block on the screen. The closest I have come is using WMV for the format, HOWEVER, the file now simply downloads (and will play after, if I choose). I would like the file to be able to stream instead of downloading. I mean, Youtube streams to our phones... Any clues how?
Search tags for this page

how to embed a streaming video in a web page for android

how to embed audio for android phone