DROID convert to mpeg4 with DVD Catalyst from NERO 9 has NO SOUND

JMHMD

Reaction score
I have created a video from multiple home videos edited in Nero 9. Since Nero 9 can't convert to a format the DROID recognizes I have exported Nero 9 video to the hard drive in "AVC" format as well as "Nero Digital AVC" format. In the past I have then been able to successfully convert to ipod classic format and then play on DROID. I upgraded to DVD Catalyst 4 then downgraded to 3.86. I can successfully convert the video so the video plays on the DROID but now there is no sound. The volume is not muted on PC, volume is maximum on DVD Catalyst modifications. What is wrong?? Are there better Video Editing software that can directly allow me to edit home videos directly to DROID?

D

dvdcatalyst

Hi John,

I replied to your email you sent earlier today while I was on the road, and did not know you also posted the same question on the forums, which is why it took me to just now to actually find it.

Please use one method to contact me, it makes it a lot easier for me to try and help, rather than having to repeat my responses.

Anyway, from my email:

Lets start from scratch to eliminate any possible settings that could cause complications.

Please try the following:

* Make sure DVD Catalyst is not running
*Click on "START" > "RUN" (or hold down the windows-key on your keyboard and tap the "R" key)
*In the run dialog, type in:

%appdata%

and click OK

*delete the "DVD Catalyst3" and the "DVD Catalyst 4" folder

This will reset DVD Catalyst 3.86.2 and DVD Catalyst 4 to their defaults.

After that, start with DVD Catalyst 4, select your Droid profile and then add the file and start a conversion.

Please let me know how that goes.

OP
J

JMHMD

Reaction score
Success

IT WORKED. THANK YOU. SOUND & VIDEO AGAIN!!
Very much appreciate the quick, effective fix and quick response.