vibration

madkoda

Reaction score
hey guys! just a question..is there a setting to control the vibration level? my sister and i both have the thunderbolt but i have noticed that the vibration on her phone is way stronger than the one on mine at least with capacitive touch buttons at least. or should i just try and exchange my phone?

SCGamecock

Reaction score
I would appreciate an answer to this as well

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

drastik211

Reaction score
it would be nice to turn off the vibrate feature while texting as well...

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't have a thunderbolt so i can't answer if there is a feature to change the vibration level although i would say no but there are options to turn haptic feedback off (the vibration u get when u press soft buttons such as home, menu, back, search) then u have the volume rocker obviously to turn the volume vibrate off.

Anyway to answer ur question as to why the vibrate is stornger on identical devices is because of manufacturing the devices are made in different places and some of the hardware say the motor in one phone that causes the vibration might be slightly stronger or weaker then the next identical device but it's not a setting just that it's impossible to create something identical things like motors and all are going to be slightly different depend on who manufactures it it;s often very slight but sometimes it;s noticable

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums