Weak vibration

slingshot

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just returned my Razr yesterday to get a replacement due to it not getting calls and going straight to voicemail. The vibration on it was really strong.
The one they gave me is so weak that I can't even feel it when its in my pocket.
I just got back from the Verizon store and pointed this out and showed them on the floor models the difference in vibration strength( and it was a big difference) and how weak the one I have is.
They are going to exchange this one out and said we will go through how ever many phones they have to get one one that works right. Just wanted to share.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am with slingshot. My vibrate is pretty strong. Much stronger than the HTC Eris I had.

satarecah

Reaction score
and yes the vibratre is strong mine just chimes twice... like vrrrrm vrrrrm not vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm... its handy when its on the otter box holster :)

tclarktc

Reaction score
I actually feel like my motor somehow recalibrated itself because the vibration got a fair amount stronger.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

tc1

Reaction score
I actually feel like my motor somehow recalibrated itself because the vibration got a fair amount stronger.

Depends on the app also.

Was using stock Keyboard barely felt any vibration at all.

Using SwiftKey now(awesome by the way) not vibration is strong.

tclarktc

Reaction score
I have those vibrations turned off. I meant like receiving texts and whatnot. Is SwiftKey still in beta?

tc1

Reaction score
I have those vibrations turned off. I meant like receiving texts and whatnot. Is SwiftKey still in beta?

I don't think so.. I got it from the market.
I use "missed call" for my calls and text size might be different but strong