Verizon's Fall Guide Lists Thunderbolt with Gingerbread

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thunderbolt-gingerbread.jpg

Previously, we mentioned industry reports indicating that Verizon planned to eventually bring Gingerbread to the HTC Thunderbolt. The new Verizon Fall Guide seems to confirm the idea that they intend to do exactly that. The new Fall Guide for Verizon lists that the TBolt has Gingerbread. Obviously that's not true, but it leads to the logical conclusion that they intend to make it true before winter comes along. We will keep a watch on this to let you know as soon as anything more develops.

Source: ThunderboltForums via TalkAndroid and Droid-Life

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
I don't know why, but Ive always assumed that the t-bolt came with gingerbread.

n0yxl

Reaction score

Previously, we mentioned industry reports indicating that Verizon planned to eventually bring Gingerbread to the HTC Thunderbolt. The new Verizon Fall Guide seems to confirm the idea that they intend to do exactly that. The new Fall Guide for Verizon lists that the TBolt has Gingerbread. Obviously that's not true, but it leads to the logical conclusion that they intend to make it true before winter comes along. We will keep a watch on this to let you know as soon as anything more develops.

Source: ThunderboltForums via TalkAndroid and Droid-Life

Meh, I'll believe it when I see it. VZW has been promising GB for the T-Bolt for, well, since last spring..... :laugh:

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
I thought I had read somewhere on the forums that the Tbolt was slated to be sunset in the very near future. If that is true.... at least it's being kept current.

Brockjava

Reaction score
I thought I had read somewhere on the forums that the Tbolt was slated to be sunset in the very near future. If that is true.... at least it's being kept current.

What do you mean "Slated to be sunset"? (Learning here) :)