Verizon Wireless Brings 4G Lte to More Than 145 Markets by the End Of 2011

Reaction score
Youd think the jersey shore train wrecks coulda secured me some 4g... absolutely NO nj locations? Meh

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

UNC

Reaction score
4G launched in the Upstate of SC three days ago. It's an improvement over 3G, but I have to say I've been disappointed in the speed overall. Even at a full signal, the I can't seem to get over 6 Mbps no matter where I am.

What are you using to test your speed? If you using the speedtest app you might want to try pinging a different server. The server in Greensboro,nc for example is FAR slower that the one in Reston, VA.

michaelhenry13

Reaction score
It is really amazing that Verizon Wireless Brings 4G Lte to More Than 145 Markets by the End Of 2011,i realy appreciate this great success.

ben7337

Reaction score
why no nj verizon? I thought charity begins at home.

NJ has a pretty huge 4G footprint thanks to NYC and Philly being on the border. Look at the map. The only parts of NJ not covered for the most part are rural areas and the southeast and shore. Sure a lot of areas in NJ still need coverage, but as it stands, NJ has a pretty substantial amount of coverage at present, and i bet there will be at least one more expansion to the philly or nyc region this year improving coverage in NJ.