Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Same cover I use and like it. It has a seperate 'faceplate' cover that slides on to protect the front. Also has a kickstand.

grooven79

Reaction score
I have been on the droid line for over two years now. I have returned completely bricked phones, rooted, custom roms, and have done just about anything you can think of to my past 3 droids. I also was given the Incredible 2 to replace my Eris, because I finally asked for something else in the replacement process after 5 replacements. I would not worry about unrooting and all of that. Put the phone in the box and ship it back.

OP
M

mikeexplorer

Reaction score
I didn't want to chance it, I wanted to make sure my data was wiped off it anyway. Of course the replacement is already rooted. Funny you mention the Eris, that was the phone I had before the Bionic. I still have it with Cynogen Mod 7 (macrom MR8) The trackball messes up now and then and I have it loaded with some games and let the girlfriend use it to play games so she doesn't snatch my phone.

Ah Ill see what the SIM card does (probably nothing) but I like the Bionic so I doubt I would trade it for a different phone. I don't see it as a big deal to keep the phone on 3G only around my house. Anything big I have wifi.

Mike

I have been on the droid line for over two years now. I have returned completely bricked phones, rooted, custom roms, and have done just about anything you can think of to my past 3 droids. I also was given the Incredible 2 to replace my Eris, because I finally asked for something else in the replacement process after 5 replacements. I would not worry about unrooting and all of that. Put the phone in the box and ship it back.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
The update to 5.9.901 gave me virtually constant 4g access around here in Austin, TX, and seamless transition to 3g whenever I leave the 4g area. Really helped my data connection issues

OP
M

mikeexplorer

Reaction score
Yesterday my new SIM card arrived so following the instructions to install it and activate didn't go to well. Had no service and a blinking triangle. :mad: Called them and after a bit of work they had to re-register the phone all over again. It made no difference as far as the strength of the 4G signal but now I notice the transition from 3G/4G is really quick and the signal bars and network always stay in blue (never turning white) so it did something. The 3G signal is much stronger then the 4G so I suspect thats why it switches back & forth all the time. I did notice no data drops since the SIM card change (and probably something they did on their end)

Mike