Replacing my 4G SIM card question.

jst4fun

Reaction score
Since some of my apps will not log on or work using my CDMA/LTE network but will work fine when I am using wifi from my Home router. Could going to the Verizon store and getting them to replace my 4G SIM card and any effect?
I am not sure how the SIM card works as to the quality of signal my phone is getting.

hustlinjoe

Reaction score
As long as its less then a year old they have too replace handset. Call verizon and ask them to speak to technical support tell them your phone is not working properly and you want a replacement it is covered under the 1 year warranty when you buy the phone ..let me know what they say if you need more help on persuade them to give you a new phone give me a holler I have this problem all too much

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Since some of my apps will not log on or work using my CDMA/LTE network but will work fine when I am using wifi from my Home router. Could going to the Verizon store and getting them to replace my 4G SIM card and any effect?
I am not sure how the SIM card works as to the quality of signal my phone is getting.
Could be a bad SIM. They will replace it without any issues.

As long as its less then a year old they have too replace handset. Call verizon and ask them to speak to technical support tell them your phone is not working properly and you want a replacement it is covered under the 1 year warranty when you buy the phone ..let me know what they say if you need more help on persuade them to give you a new phone give me a holler I have this problem all too much

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
I'd hope they would replace the phone, it only came out a week ago.