Verizon Upgrade Question?

Alan Gordon

Reaction score
I'm wanting to upgrade my phone.

I have a promotional plan from Verizon that was offered in 2010, and I'm afraid I'll lose it if I upgrade my phone. Has anyone on the same plan upgraded their phone since then without losing the promotional credits?!

Here's the plan:
https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/website/ResponseForm?OSPEUT_9_9_z_UU_0Hsr_.2eHmH_wkhthE

verizon-new-69-plan.png

Thanks!
~Alan

Reaction score
I'm wanting to upgrade my phone.

I have a promotional plan from Verizon that was offered in 2010, and I'm afraid I'll lose it if I upgrade my phone. Has anyone on the same plan upgraded their phone since then without losing the promotional credits?!

Here's the plan:
https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/website/ResponseForm?OSPEUT_9_9_z_UU_0Hsr_.2eHmH_wkhthE

View attachment 47880

Thanks!
~Alan

How long is promotion valid for?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Your plan is your plan. Your phone is your phone. They're separate entities. As long as there was no expiration date for your plan it will remain as is until you change it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
A

Alan Gordon

Reaction score
How long is promotion valid for?

No clue! There was some question about that while the promotion was going on. Some people were told they'd keep that plan... others were told it would be good for two years... others, a year.

Your plan is your plan. Your phone is your phone. They're separate entities. As long as there was no expiration date for your plan it will remain as is until you change it.

According to my bill, they bill me full price, then credit the differences, so it seems a little different from normal plans.

Also, in the past, I know people who were forced into changing their plans to upgrade their phones. I just want a little peace of mind prior to upgrading my phone.

~Alan

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
That is interesting. I think you should call them up and ask in that case to be sure.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums