1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Look What Blackberry Storm People Are Getting

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by hookbill, Feb 19, 2010.

1. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

My wife is pissed because they are pushing this on to her phone eventually. It looks like they are making a "market" for Blackberry users to purchase apps via their Verizon account. Enterprise users will be blocked.

https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/w...8_z_29Hlm_7iil_8.26zE0whtLksLHNFNlDshkLHsDJht

No big deal as far as I'm concerned. It might be more convenient if we could purchase apps without a credit card and just have it billed to our account.

Oh and I don't know why my wife is so fired up about this. I guess she doesn't like the idea of Verizon pushing anything on her phone.
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Meh.... vCast apps. Now BB owners can spend their whole day trying to figure out what 'app' is causing memory leaks!
  3. lumpysherman

lumpysherman New Member

I can't help but chuckle. Very true. Crackberry will be blowing up over this.
  4. garrett

garrett Beta Team Theme Developer Developer

i thought every blackberry app caused memory leaks.....