Verizon Tweets They Are Adding LTE to "a mess of new cities and towns" Thursday

Big Ry

Reaction score
Wow, so now state college, pa (penn state) bethlehem, pa (lehigh university)...but no blacksburg, va :( no love for va whatsoever

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
4g is a great upgrade but if I am at the house I am on wifi anyways. And when I am out and about I don't really need blazing fast data speed. I would rather have processor speed over data speed, only because a good majority of the time I am on wifi.

Ditto. I live in Los Angeles, get 23-25mbps down and 10mbps up. But I just prefer to keep it on WiFi cuz I get WiFi at college, work, and home - even church! lol. Nothing like overclocking the Thunderbolt and watching it fly.

lexxon

Reaction score
For you NH'ites, I know my area in Central MA (Fitchburg/Leominster) are set to get 4G sometime this year...not expecting it with this round, but soon. And this area is rather close to NH, so after the bulk of MA is on, NH could be next? Who knows.

Beardface

Reaction score
Wow, so now state college, pa (penn state) bethlehem, pa (lehigh university)...but no blacksburg, va :( no love for va whatsoever

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
You're lucky you even have 3G... When I was there, we were one of the very last to get it.

I'm just shocked that Raleigh wasn't included and Wilmington was. I guess cause we're going to have the largest segment to turn on, and they want to make sure it goes smoothly, so they're using Charlotte and Wilmington as test runs, first... But man... frustrating

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
I had a corporate rep (who is silently part of "our community" as to not get fired) tell me Indy was supposed to be turned on mid-April, so I guess this Thursday is it. :)

UNC

Reaction score
Southeastern NC gets LTE Thursday, my Aircard has been showing 4g for about 10 minutes everyday this week while they test it. I read the article a few weeks ago HERE

Swis21

Reaction score
Well 3G still still hasn't been blanketed in my area so the 4G stuff won't be all that great without having good 3G coverage in the first place anyway. They are a long way from being done.

geoff5093

Reaction score
This is just a giant tease for me cause I know 4g isn't coming to NH anytime soon. My only hope is that because I am so close to Boston they branch out from Boston on.

This is just a giant tease for me cause I know 4g isn't coming to NH anytime soon. My only hope is that because I am so close to Boston they branch out from Boston on.

I live in NH, too man! Yeah, I'm really doubting it, I think I saw a plan for the next cities getting 4G, and NH wasn't on there. I don't understand because Manchester is a pretty big city >_<.

Ah well, 4G really isn't that fast anyways. I went to Peabody and Boston with it and it wasn't that much faster for me.

I live in NH, too man! Yeah, I'm really doubting it, I think I saw a plan for the next cities getting 4G, and NH wasn't on there. I don't understand because Manchester is a pretty big city >_<.

Ah well, 4G really isn't that fast anyways. I went to Peabody and Boston with it and it wasn't that much faster for me.

So you took your D Inc to a 4G area and the 3G speeds weren't any faster? Bizarre.

I find it more interesting that what appears to be 1/3 of the population of NH has responded to this thread.

haha maybe he just hasn't updates his phone info yet and he has the TB now.

Also there are atleast 48 people who live in NH, so we hare far less than a third of the population. :)
Wow, there are a lot of people from NH here! I'm from Goffstown (town next to Manchester), and I was wishfully thinking that Manchester would get 4G fairly soon, but then I keep thinking back when I had AT&T where they just upgraded to 3G about 2 years ago.

mtuchris

Reaction score
+1 more for manchester nh. Looks like this state has at least 50! Can't wait for the 4g...

azules9780

Reaction score
Well, my wife has the Thunderbolt and I will be making the decision as to what I'm going to get soon enough. The Thunderbolt or wait for something else. Anywho, WOOT WOOT for Clarksville TN.

loki993

Reaction score
Dont know whatever I guess, but 4 cities is hardly what Id call "a mess" of cities.