Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Waiting Room

BillyT

Reaction score
Taking the time off isn't that big of a deal (I have options), the issue is the hassle I had with Verizon. Then she wants to tell me I won't get the phone until AFTER Memorial Day, when the phone will be available in the store on Thursday the 23rd!? (she is figuring the phone won't ship until the 23rd, two days for shipping stretches it past the weekend). I ordered this phone back on April 25th. I expect to have it the same time (if not before) it is available in the store. I know there are plenty of other people that preordered early that feel the same way. Hopefully this will all work out and it will be a non-issue.

brexroth

Reaction score
Why not sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager? It allows you to make changes to any FedEx packages that are coming your way. Some options like scheduling a day and time as well as changing delivery address have a cost associated but you can also request the package to be held at a FedEx location for pickup. It also allows you to sign up for a number of different notifications about your packages. I've used a similar service from UPS with great results in the past.

Taking the time off isn't that big of a deal (I have options), the issue is the hassle I had with Verizon. Then she wants to tell me I won't get the phone until AFTER Memorial Day, when the phone will be available in the store on Thursday the 23rd!? (she is figuring the phone won't ship until the 23rd, two days for shipping stretches it past the weekend). I ordered this phone back on April 25th. I expect to have it the same time (if not before) it is available in the store. I know there are plenty of other people that preordered early that feel the same way. Hopefully this will all work out and it will be a non-issue.

kaylesworth

Reaction score
So, my CC was charged today for my S4. Checked Order status and it was to ship by 5/23/13. Getting closer! If it ships Monday, I should have it by Wednesday.

DevonM

Reaction score
So, my CC was charged today for my S4. Checked Order status and it was to ship by 5/23/13. Getting closer! If it ships Monday, I should have it by Wednesday.

If they charged it today shouldn't it ship out today or tomorrow? No charges here yet, but hopefully they'll ship before Sunday and arrive Monday or Tuesday. That would be cool.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Mine has been charged as well.

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Add me to the list. My credit card has a pending charge from Verizon on it as of this evening. I was actually rather surprised, usually it takes a few days for Discover to post transactions to my account, especially larger amounts.

coryrk26

Reaction score
Checked my shipping info. Mine will be here Tuesday!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Haven't received a shipping email, but when I check my order status, it's no longer listed as a pre-order. It just has a blank area next to the tracking number and says "Expected to ship by 5/23". I imagine that will change soon.

droidrev1169

Reaction score
I'm glad to say that my first post on droid forums is to say my s4 will be arriving Monday by 10:30. I can't wait!