Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Waiting Room

newtodroidx

Reaction score
So will the s4 be available for me to order online on the 23rd? I am upgrade eligible and usually always place my orders online and have them next day delivered...so will I be able to place my order for the s4 on Thursday the 23rd? Thanks in advance!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
So will the s4 be available for me to order online on the 23rd? I am upgrade eligible and usually always place my orders online and have them next day delivered...so will I be able to place my order for the s4 on Thursday the 23rd? Thanks in advance!

Yes, you should be able to.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Got my tracking info! Estimated delivery date Tuesday 5/21! :cool-b:

m1e4fYu.png

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Awesome news wicked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
You may have noticed at the bottom where it says "Future delivery requested". Basically VZW wanted to ship them early, but asked FedEx to hold them until closer to the pre-order date.
Got my tracking info! Estimated delivery date Tuesday 5/21! :cool-b:

m1e4fYu.png

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
You may have noticed at the bottom where it says "Future delivery requested". Basically VZW wanted to ship them early, but asked FedEx to hold them until closer to the pre-order date.

Oh man! So you tellin me I could have it it sooner? ;)

DevonM

Reaction score
The question is, how do we contact FedEx and have them not hold it, but get it out quicker? I'd rather get mine on Monday before the rush.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I ordered my girlfriends in the first hour of preorder and I'm not getting it till the 22nd. Boo.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The question is, how do we contact FedEx and have them not hold it, but get it out quicker? I'd rather get mine on Monday before the rush.

Gonna have a rush at your house? :D

Send from my HTC Droid DNA

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Looks like Tuesday will be the day for most of us. I got my shipping confirmation this afternoon as well. I figured they had just packaged it up and it would go out Monday, but when I track my package, it does in fact show that it's already in transit. Can't wait!

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
It looks like Wednesday for mine, that's fine; my daughter is graduating from Wake Forest on Monday and my 64 gig class 10 card will be here on Tuesday. Shaping up to be a good week!

droidrev1169

Reaction score
Add
Damn, nice. What date did you pre-order it? Mine doesn't even show as shipped yet... :-/

The 29th was my second time I ordered. The first order I cancelled because I was going to hold out for 32gb. I did pay extra for next day air delivery by 10:30am.