Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Waiting Room

newtodroidx

Reaction score
Okay quick question...should I charge the phone fully before turning it on and activating it or turn it on and charge it before activating it?

dags5000

Reaction score
Okay quick question...should I charge the phone fully before turning it on and activating it or turn it on and charge it before activating it?

With modern batteries doesn't really matter. U can start using it as bqttery comes charged

newtodroidx

Reaction score
Thank you. I just received my phone...so happy. One more question...do I use my current sim card in my old phone? Also can I use my current SD card in the s4?

themuttt

Reaction score
Thank you. I just received my phone...so happy. One more question...do I use my current sim card in my old phone? Also can I use my current SD card in the s4?
Droid X doesn't have a sim card

the one from my Bionic as the wrong size.

I'm still on the learning curve stage but I am REALLY liking this phone

lisalisa13

Reaction score

Dont know about the sim card, dont think so. But the SD card you can for sure

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

Your new S4 should come with a new SIM. You will want to use the new SIM in the S4. The new SIMs that ship with the S4 are called "NFC Sims" and support Near Field Communication (NFC) Payment processing via Isis. You can then use your old SIM in the old phone, and transfer it to any line you like. You can also move your SD card over to the new phone.