Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Waiting Room

dags5000

Reaction score
Mine initiallly said estimated delivery date 5/21, but then status yesterday showed "package not due for delivery". I called fedex and they said the label was messed up (i guess from verizon) and said it should be shipped on 5/22, even tho fedex was able to ship on 5/21. They simply took a marker and changed the label and threw it on the truck. got it yesterday around 3pm. Long story short, if you suddenly see fedex "package not due for delivery", and it's relatively early, try calling fedex and they can probably get it to you.

OP
CuriousRaven

CuriousRaven

Reaction score
Mine is here! Anybody take the film off their camera on back?

ForumRunner_20130522_151659.png

BillyT

Reaction score
I didnt realize it was there. Its off now. Phone activated without a hitch. Now gotta get everything set back up

painball64

Reaction score
I went to best buy and they had my preorder there. I had mine activated and everything then went to pay and got denied because it hasent been released yet so tomorrow I can pick it up. Lol very bummed I had it in my hand.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I went to best buy and they had my preorder there. I had mine activated and everything then went to pay and got denied because it hasent been released yet so tomorrow I can pick it up. Lol very bummed I had it in my hand.

Dang, that sucks lol

DessoThumbs

Reaction score

that's really messed up.

painball64

Reaction score
Ya I was just there over and hour ago. The system wouldn't let the rep scan it out. No big deal. Better than waiting till the 30th for the orig release

craigs93

Reaction score
My pre-order showed up today!!! :biggrin:
BUT....
The phone can not be activated until tomorrow...Only Verizon would go through all the trouble to get the phone in your hands early, but not let you use it!! :blink:

fastsnake98

Reaction score
My pre-order showed up today!!! :biggrin:
BUT....
The phone can not be activated until tomorrow...Only Verizon would go through all the trouble to get the phone in your hands early, but not let you use it!! :blink:

I received my preorder today from Verizon and I was able to activate it.